10 Days Kilimanjaro Climb-Lemosho Route
The Lemosho Route starts off on the western flank of Kilimanjaro, offering spectacular views of Mt Meru and the plains of Kenya’s Amboseli National Park. Your first day takes you through dense rainforest, that gradually thins out with each upward step and by day two you can already see the summit of Kilimanjaro, glistening in the distance. On the third day, the route joins the Machame Route, and a long, but rewarding, road lies ahead until you reach the summit. The extra day on this 8-day trek gives you the opportunity to acclimatize better, thus increasing your chances of getting to the top.
Overnights on the 8-day Lemosho Route will be in tents.
Kilimanjaro trekking the price starts from $199 per person per day. For more price details, please get in touch with us
- Kilimanjaro trekking according to the itinerary
- Professional, English-speaking guide
- Mountain crew (cook & porters)
- Overnight stays in hotels and mountain tents
- Camping equipment (tents, sleeping mats, chairs, tables etc.)
- Meals according to the itinerary
- Drinking water
- All national park fees
- All mentioned transfer
- Sleeping bag
- Alcoholic and soft drinks
- Visa fees
- Personal spending money for souvenirs etc.
- Travel insurance