5 Days Serengeti, Ngorongoro, Tarangire & Lake Natron
This Tanzania safari 5 days Serengeti National park, Ngorongoro will include Tarangire National park & the famous Ramsa site “Lake Natron” the place for countless flamingos. The possibility of spotting the big 5 is high & most likely you have a chance of experiencing “The Great Wildebeest Migration in Serengeti plains”.
Our budget Tanzania camping safari can be combined with the best Kilimanjaro climbing package or Zanzibar beach holidays to make a lifetime adventure in Africa. Just tell us your preferences and we will customize a great package that will suit your requirements.
Trip style – Comfort & private
During this private 5 days Tanzania camping safari, you will have a professional safari driver guide as well as a trained private safari chef. We will provide camping gear i.e. Tents, sleeping mattresses & pillows. We advise you to come with your own sleeping bag, but still, there is an option of renting it out in Arusha town at reasonable prices paid once for the whole safari. You will be staying at the public campsite, where bathrooms are shared with other campers.
Meals Plan: Breakfast, lunch & dinner to be prepared by our professional safari chef, who will also be responsible for pitching your tents & so on. This is a stress-free safari you don’t need to think about where to sleep what to eat etc. We also invite you to the kitchen to tell us if you have any favorites you want to be repeated.
Our package does not include accommodation in Arusha on the last day, but we have the best lodges & hotels in & around Arusha city which can go along with your budget Tanzania camping safari. Please let us know if you will need any assistance from us.
The highlights of 5 Days Serengeti Ngorongoro, Tarangire & Lake Natron
Enjoy amazing landscapes and a larger wildlife population that you have never seen elsewhere.
Experience the world phenomena “The wildebeest Migration” in the Serengeti plains.
Spotting the African Big 5 & big cats while staying in the public campsite where you can feel the wilderness
Interact with locals “Masai” when trekking the active volcanic Mountain Ol Doinyo Lengai.
Destination: Northern Tanzania
Location: Tarangire, Ngorongoro crater, Serengeti & Lake Natron
Dates: Year Around
Physicality: Long Drive
Our safari trips price starts from $175 per person per day. For more information about your specific safari trip, please get in touch with us. Click here to contact us.
- 1 night accommodation in Arusha at Planet lodge or similar on B/B
- Transport during the safari is a modified 4 x 4 Land Cruiser with photographic roof hatch
- All airport transfers/pick up & drop
- Service of a Professional English speaking guide and safari chef
- All meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- 1.5 Mineral water per person during game drive
- Overnight stays in tents during the safari
- Ol Doinyo Lengai trekking with Masai guide
- Tents, mattresses & pillow, please bring your own sleeping bag
- All park fees as per itinerary
- Accommodation in Arusha after safari
- Sleeping bag
- Alcoholic and soft drinks
- Visa fees
- Tips/gratitude for safari driver & chef
- Personal spending monies for souvenirs etc.
- International/domestic flights
- Travel insurance