2 Days Camping Safari | Tarangire & Ngorongoro Crater
Highlights of 2 Days Camping Safari in Tanzania
Enjoy the beautiful landscapes & enormous wildlife, including a large elephant population in Tarangire National park
Experience the world's natural wonder The Ngorongoro Crater with its 600 meters high wall, with a big possibility of spotting the big cats & the big 5 which includes lion, leopard, elephants, buffalo & the rare black rhino
Enjoy authentic interactions with locals as you visit some Masai markets on the way
Comfort & private – You will have your own private safari jeep, experience safari driver guide & a private chef who will prepare all meals for you. Accommodation during the safari will be at the public campsite in a canvas tent with a mattress & pillow, bathroom facilities are shared with other travelers who will be camping here. We advise you to bring your own sleeping bag, however, you can still rent them in Arusha at a reasonable price paid for the whole trip.
Destination: Northern Tanzania
Location: Tarangire & Ngorongoro Crater
Best time to visit: Yearly around
Our safari trips price starts from $175 per person per day. For more information about your specific safari trip, please get in touch with us. Click here to contact us.
- Transportation in a modified 4WD safari Land cruiser with pop up roof.
- Service of a professional, English speaking guide and safari chef
- All Meals: during the safari
- 1.5 l of mineral water per person per day during game drive
- Overnight stays in good Canvas tent
- Tents, mattresses & camping equipment except sleeping bag
- All entry & camping fees.
- All transfers
- Accommodation in Arusha
- All flights
- Sleeping bag but can be rent in Arusha at reasonable price
- Beverages Alcoholic and soft drinks
- Visa fees
- Tips/gratitude for safari driver guide & chef
- Items of a person nature
- Travel insurance etc.