14 Days Great Migration & Zanzibar Vacation
Experience an exciting combination of Tanzania mainland safaris and Zanzibar. Take in the wonders of the amazing Ngorongoro Crater, Arusha National Park, the world-famous Serengeti National Park, and the tree-climbing lions of Lake Manyara all before ending up on the exotic island of Zanzibar. You’ll be living the high life in comfortable accommodation deep in the bush, staying in large rooms with private verandahs and full en-suite facilities, as well as small lodges, such as the fabulous lodge located on the rim of Ngorongoro Crater. After it all, you’ll unwind on the white sands of Zanzibar. You’ll be amazed by all that Tanzania has to offer.
Our safari trips price starts from $175 per person per day. For more information about your specific safari trip, please get in touch with us. Click here to contact us.
For the Zanzibar Tour, the price starts from $75 per person per day.
- Airport and hotel transfers in private car
- Domestic flights from Arusha to Zanzibar & from Zanzibar to Dar es Salaam
- private safari & Zanzibar
- Transport and wildlife drives in modified 4WD Land Cruiser or Land rover with photographic roof hatch
- Services of a professional English speaking safari guide or (of your request)
- All wildlife reserve entry fees
- All game drives as mentioned
- All accommodation as mentioned in itinerary
- Private tours on Zanzibar
- 2 ltr mineral water / during game drives
- Departure Taxes
- Entry Fees
- 5 Star Accommodation
- Airport Transfers